Peter Chiarelli got fired this week and Mike is happy! Lots of talk about how it had to happen and Mike tells how it actually did happen. Also, Mike has a detailed proposal on how to fix the Oilers. The NHL All Star Weekend was dominated by some incredible performances by women players.
- Banter -Dale back from Panama, Mike losing weight and the Belleville Senators played some good hockey this weekend.
- Rob Ray, Stirling native is title player
- Chiarelli firing. Mike explains why the Oilers did it now.
- Mike gives his detailed proposal for fixing the Oilers, including President, GM, AGM and Coach replacements
- All Star game wrap-up. Some ideas to improve and we gush at the skill of Brianna Decker, Kendall Coyne Schofield, Rebecca Johnston, and Renata Fast.
- Player tracking is way cool
- Leafs at the break
- Hot NYI / CGY Not NJD / COL,ANA
- DOPS – Johansen, Byron suspensions
- Rathole – Keith Gretzky
Intro/Outro Music Artist: Arthur Adams Song: Don’t Let the Door Hit You