- November is almost done – who is in the playoffs?
- Montreal and Edmonton updates
- Matt Carle retires
- Vegas announces their team, the Golden Knights
- Kris Letang suspended
- Oilers looking to break Coyotes’ 20-0-4 run against them
- Stats vs Intangibles
- How does Columbus keep winning?
- PDO’s Picks
- Shout out to Steve from Vancouver for email
- Grey Cup today
Intro/Outro Music Artist: State Champion Song: There is a Highlight Reel!
Listen Here: iTunes Stitcher Direct MP3
Are you a stats guy or gal, or do you think intangibles win the day? Like the Vegas team name or no? Let us know what you think through any of the following means.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @13mike31 and @petesvo
Website: www.scuttlepuck.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/scuttlepuck
If you like what you hear, subscribe and leave a review on iTunes.
Listen Here: iTunes Stitcher
- We introduce Rob Vollman, author of the Hockey Abstract
- Rob talks coaching evaluations and we discuss why Joel Quenneville has never won the Jack Adams
- Pete asks about Bill James and his influence on Rob
- Rob explains why goalies are voodoo
- Did Hockey Canada use player usage charts to pick the Olympic team?
- Mike describes the feeling of seeing Connor McDavid live and then seeing him crash into the boards and break his collar bone.
Intro/Outro Music Artist: Rya Song: Another Time
Proud to be a member of the Tangent Bound Podcast Network, Wicked Radio Network and Hockey Talk Radio