The NHL Draft Lottery was won by Buffalo Sabres and the GMs look thrilled on TV. Actually they don’t…they might as well be mannequins. Carolina jumps from 11 to 2. Knights and Sharks are tied 1-1. Bruins, Jets, Penguins up 1-0 as Round 2 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs starts. David Pastrnak continues to pile up points for the Bruins.
We’re also on Spotify!
- Banter – Mike a little hung over.
- Feedback – Matt Lombardy with an interesting Bruins question.
- Milestones – Ovi
- DOPeS – Kane gets 1 game for crosscheck
- Rask? Pastrnak?
- News – Buffalo wins draft lottery. Canes jump from 11 to 2. Habs jump up to 3rd.
- Burke out as Flames President
- Hart finalists – McDavid not included, but Kopitar is.
- Penguins, Bruins, Jets up 1-0
- Vegas, Sharks tied 1-1
- Rathole – France
Intro/Outro Music Artist: Bob Marley Song: Buffalo Soldier