The Battle of Alberta is back in full swing as Zack Kassian gets suspended and is glad “big boy” hockey is back! The Vegas Golden Knights fire Gerrard Gallant in a strange move. And the Atlantic and Pacific divisional battles are impossibly tight.
Get your ScuttlePuck swag: www.cafepress.com/scuttlepuck
- Banter: Dale has a sore back
- Check out @PuckDuty
- Title Player Pavol Demitra
- Feedback –
- Gerrard Gallant fired by Vegas in favour of Peter DeBoer and we aren’t sure why
- Ray Shero fired in NJ. Another odd firing.
- Department of Player Safety is taking some heat from the players
- Team of the Week – Winnipeg Jets. Not good numbers, but holding on based on some great goaltending.
- Is drawing penalties an important skill?
- Should the Leafs and Oilers make a trade?
- Leafs update -Do the Leafs have a goaltending problem?
- Oilers update -Oilers are heating up but Pacific is so tight, they are just holding position. What will the Zack Kassian contract look like? Oilers fans are worried.
- Hot / Not – Tampa Bay and Columbus are both hot but doing it entirely differently
Intro/Outro Music Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers Song: Yertle the Turtle