Puck Law is a new segment in which lawyer John Bonn dives deep into hockey related legal issues. In the first instalment, he discusses the recent Class Action settlement in the CHL. Also, the NHL announced their Draft Lottery rules.
Get your ScuttlePuck swag: www.cafepress.com/scuttlepuck
- Banter: Weekend at Grindstone
- Feedback: More Stickers go out.
- Title Player Mikko Rantanen
- NHL announces Draft Lottery rules
- Puck Law- what the CHL class action settlement means
- Guess the 5th One
- NHL 24 team format – why go by conference?
Intro/Outro Music Artist: Johnny Horton Song: Battle of New Orleans