The NHL has announced that Phase 3 will start July 10. Is it realistic? Will the surge in COVID cases in southern states affect Hub City decisions? Masterton nominees are out and we discuss who should win.
Get your ScuttlePuck swag: www.cafepress.com/scuttlepuck
Listen Here: iTunes Google Play Stitcher Direct MP3 iHeart Radio
- Banter: Home and Cottage projects in a COVID world. Opening day bass.
- Feedback: More Stickers go out – The Garbage Pizza Podcast
- Title Player Jesse Puljujarvi
- NHL Phase 3 Date set
- Is Vegas a lock for one of the Hubs?
- Do the increasing numbers in the US make an all-Canadian playoff possible?
- Is August realistic?
- Why is 14 day quarantine an issue for Canada?
- Is agreement on Phase 4 a given?
- Masterton nominees – who is the favourite?
- Guess the 5th
Intro/Outro Music Artist: 4th + Main Song: Pool Party
One thought on “Episode Jesse Puljujarvi (298): Phase 3 Set for July 10. Will the US and Canada be Ready? Masterton Nominees”