Dale is in sunny Jamaica as we discuss the recent goaltender interference controversies. The All Star weekend is on in Tampa Bay and the Team of the Week is the Winnipeg Jets. Another ScuttlePuck episode sponsored by HealthIQ.
Listen Here: iTunes Google Play Stitcher Direct MP3 iHeart Radio
In this episode we discuss the tight playoff battle in the East, and speculate on the Hart, Calder and Adams trophies. Mike attended the Leafs / Blackhawks game and enjoyed the chess match between Babcock and Quenneville.
- Pete discusses One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- Playoff battles heating up – down to 3/4 teams in East and 3 in West
Intro/Outro Music Artist: Pipe Choir Song: Children of the Sun
Listen Here: iTunes Stitcher Direct MP3 iHeart Radio
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @13mike31 and @petesvo
Website: www.scuttlepuck.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/scuttlepuck
If you like what you hear, subscribe and leave a review on iTunes.
Listen Here: iTunes Stitcher
- Banter – Pete’s fired up about some recent goings on in the NHL, our best and worst Halloween Candy
- Boston Bruin‘s Marchand‘s dirty hit has Pete angry. Should he have been suspended?
- The Winnipeg Jets‘ Burmistrov‘s great reaction to his Elbowing penalty
- The Edmonton Oilers rally against the Montreal Canadiens and beat the league’s top team
- What are the fancy stats telling us?
- Mike identifies a potential sleeper team
- What coaches are, and what coaches should be on the hot seat right now?
- QP – questions from @IamDadtoThem and @whyhockey
- We announce a BIG time guest for next week’s episode
Intro/Outro Artist: Visager Song: Airship
Rob Vollman’s Hockey Abstract
Proud to be a member of the Tangent Bound Podcast Network, Wicked Radio Network and Hockey Talk Radio