In this episode we discuss the tight playoff battle in the East, and speculate on the Hart, Calder and Adams trophies. Mike attended the Leafs / Blackhawks game and enjoyed the chess match between Babcock and Quenneville.
- Pete discusses One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- Playoff battles heating up – down to 3/4 teams in East and 3 in West
- Oilers win 3 in a row, including back to back 7 goal games and are pretty much in playoffs (knock on wood)
- Brad Marchand on incredible run and this prompts discussion on who will win the Hart trophy
- Mike gives a review of the St Pats / Hawks game Saturday night
- Matchups between Quenneville / Babcock
- Given Auston Matthews discussion / who will win the Calder
- Who will win the Adams?
- Matt Tkachuk is a dirty player. Ask Drew Doughty.
Intro/Outro Music Artist: Pipe Choir Song: Children of the Sun
If you like what you hear, subscribe and leave a review on iTunes.