With the trade deadline behind us, lots of silly stuff to talk about this week. The controversy over Josh Ho-Sang wearing Mario’s #66, Bill Peters rips Eddie Lack and Colby Armstrong and Ryan Whitney just mock Ryan Smyth for no apparent reason other than some cheap giggles.
- Listener feedback from Deadline Edition
- Is it a sin for Josh Ho-Sang to wear #66?
- Bill Peters calls out Eddie Lack and Mike is not impressed
- Colby Armstrong and Ryan Whitney attempt to tell a funny story, but it goes awry and ends up being just about mocking Ryan Smyth. Was this what they intended?
- Paul Maurice has a different approach than Mike Babcock
- Some highlight reel goals last night (see below).
- TOTW – New York Rangers
Intro/Outro Music: Outrun Song: Ruby Shoes
Listen Here: iTunes Stitcher Direct MP3 iHeart Radio
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @13mike31 and @petesvo
Website: www.scuttlepuck.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/scuttlepuck
If you like what you hear, subscribe and leave a review on iTunes.