Pittsburgh Penguins go up 3-2 on the Nashville Predators after a dominant Game 5 performance by Sidney Crosby. Crosby and Subban don’t like each other. We give our Game 6 predictions. Also, Brian Burke is in the news as he doesn’t seem to think Calgary city council appreciates the Flames.
- Banter – Mike defies death riding the Leviathan and Behemoth roller coasters at Canada’s Wonderland.
- National Hockey League Stanley Cup Final
- Nashville Predators vs Pittsburgh Penguins – The Predators take game 4 to tie the series, but the Penguins bounce back and take game 5 with a dominant 6-0 rout. Crosby was on a mission in Game 6. Lots of nastiness with fights, and a match penalty on a cross check by Sissons.
- Brian Burke calls out the city of Calgary at a local luncheon and we question whether this was the best strategy. Will it kill any deal they had been working on?
- Last chance in our most recent campaign to buy a ScuttlePuck T Shirt or Hoodie through www.Teespring.com/scuttlepucktshirt
Intro/Outro Music Artist: The Offspring Song: Gotta Keep ’em Separated