Brenton and Mike from the It’s A Hockey Night Podcast join Dale and Mike to preview the Metro Division and hilarity ensues. We also give very reasoned opinions on the Max Domi suspension and Dale clarifies some incorrect assumptions about water buffaloes in Stirling.
- Banter – Dale’s sore after framing a house.
- The Sharks reveal their new 3rd jersey and it’s well, terrible
- Max Domi sucker punches Aaron Ekblad and gets some time off for his troubles
- The Leafs and Oilers are undefeated in preseason – what does this mean for the regular season?
- Team by team previews and predictions for the Metro Division
- Some surprising, some, not so much
Intro/Outro Music Artist: Alex Battles and the Engelberts Song: Pennsylvania
Brenton Retallack on the It’s A Hockey Night YouTube channel.