Referee Tim Peel scores a goal. The Oilers continue to be hot under Ken Hitchcock and Mike’s a bit hot after Andrew Ference threw some his Oilers teammates under the bus. Lots of players on pace for over 100 points. Offer sheets – will this be the year?
- Banter -no hangovers this week
- Feedback – shoutout to Travis Flynn
- HoBo trip location announced.
- In the obscure rules department, the Blues get a goal called back after it goes in off of Tim Peel, and Tarasenko gets a penalty for using Parayko’s stick
- Oilers are rolling along and apparently that makes Chiarelli a genius
- Leafs continue to do well when Mike watches.
- Andrew Ference blames the Oilers’ partying for his and Eakins’ lack of success
- Look at all the players on pace for 100 points!
Intro/Outro Music Artist: The Tragically Hip Song: It Can’t Be Nashville Every Night