The Minnesota Wild are the team of the week and they are a fascinating squad. How are they so good? And they are good. The NHL points system awards 3 points some nights and 2 points others. Does it need fixing? Also, the DOPeS dole out another charging suspension for an obvious hit to the head. Is there more to this?
- Banter: New power tools and Spring has sprung.
- Title Player Dale Tallon
- KHL player Timur Fayzutdinov killed by a slapshot in the KHL
- Ralph Krueger fired in Buffalo. What is going on there?
- Bruins postpone 2 games for COVID precautions
- NHL.com writers think Patrick Kane is MVP. Mike has his objections.
- Canadiens are a possession monster but can’t deliver offence. What gives?
- Does the NHL points system need to change?
- Guess the 5th
- Team of the Week – Minnesota Wild. A fascinating case. No snipers, no high points getters. Worst PP in the league. Highest 5v5 G/60 in the NHL. How?
- Who’s Hot Who’s Not
- DOPeS – Carson Soucy 1 game suspension for charging? What?
- Rathole – Bep Guidolin
Intro/Outro Music Artist: Katrina and the Waves Song: Walking on Sunshine